The Personal Golf Caddie™ is a uniquely designed golf pocket book aimed at improving amateur golfers decision-making, shot making and course management skills resulting in lower scores and a greater enjoyment of the game.
The Personal Golf Caddie™ includes 350 instant tips and techniques covering everything a golfer needs to know when faced with any shot on the course. Advice includes important areas of focus including stance, ball position, club selection, grip and swing thought.
The golf pocket book has been tried, tested and proven to work and includes the following features:
- Instant reference design – reads like a golfing ready reckoner
- Over 350 tips, techniques and pieces of advice are included
- 85 different playing and course conditions are covered including
- 12 useful playing tips from different scenarios ‘off the tee’
- 16 invaluable playing tips from different fairway to green positions
- 7 stroke-saving tips from fairway hazards and difficult rough
- 13 critical pitching and chipping tips from ‘around the green’
- 11 stress-free tips linked to different playing lies in greenside bunkers
- 9 must-know putting tips linked to scenarios faced on the green
- 9 card-saving tips linked to difficult lies and situations on the course
The user-friendly golf pocket book also includes:
- Personal pre-round preparation checklists
- Useful yardage planning section
- Strategies for playing difficult par 3, 4 and 5’s
- Valuable on-course troubleshooting section
- Personal practice section including how to get the most from a trip to the driving range
Plus lots more………….